The Importance of Nutrition
- Feeding comprises more than 60% of On-Farm costs for livestock operations (Feedstuffs, Equipment, Employees, Accounting).
- Nutrition & feeding is the basis for all aspects of cattle health & performance & can result in superior, or inferior, production depending on how it’s managed.
- The goal of a nutritionist is to have the ration that is fed to the cattle match the ration formulated precisely, accurately, & consistently to ensure that the animal receives all of it’s required nutrients & medications. If this does not occur, animal performance & health may suffer.
- Feedstuff preparation, loading, mixing, & delivery is essential to the feeding process to meet the animals' daily nutritional requirements.
- An improperly mixed ration contributes to inconsistencies in cattle receiving more or less of their daily nutritional requirements. This creates inconsistencies in feeding behavior & directly impacts cattle health & productivity.
- Precise ration formulation & mixing along with consistent, accurate feeding can result in increased production resulting in cents to dollars per day added profit.
- Cattle feeding requires a great deal of capital & time but those that manage their operations the most effectively & efficiently will generate greater ROI.
A Supreme Feed Processor helps you provide nutritious rations for your cattle by improved mix quality through superior tub and auger design. Along with great ROI from your feedstuffs, a Supreme Feed Processor provides a great investment as it holds high resale value. You enjoy the reliability you need from a well-built machine made with quality components and great service and technical support from our dealer network and product support team. With a wide range of models and options you can get the Supreme advantage.